What to expect at #CMKConf10
Enjoy two conference days packed with first-hand insights, news and how-tos. On our optional third workshop day, you will be able to improve your knowledge on a specific field of expertise, with workshops suitable for every skill level. Be sure to benefit from all the additional opportunities:
- Learn news on the next release: Checkmk 2.3
- Meet the team behind Checkmk
- Help to shape the Checkmk roadmap interactively
- Network and socialize with the monitoring community during the conference and our evening program
- Celebrate our Conference Anniversary with us and benefit from exclusive specials
- Your own goodie bag when participating on-site
- All presentations in English
- Watch selected talks via livestream from wherever you are in the world
Meet the monitoring community in Munich
We look forward to welcoming you to the 10th anniversary Checkmk Conference in Munich. Over the course of the two conference days, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the Checkmk team and mingle with the monitoring community at the Paulaner Brewery and Conference Center.
- Attend the first day's evening event, which is the ideal setting for networking and socializing with fellow IT monitoring colleagues.
- Take part in our workshops on day 3 at Smartvillage, where you can share best practices with workshop leaders and participants.
Benefit from expert-led workshops and presentations
Get hands-on insights on a wide range of topics:
- Through various presentations on the first two conference days, we will provide you with information on all the latest news and developments in Checkmk.
- In our workshops on the optional third conference day, you will be able to deepen your expertise and gain practical insights on a range of topics.
We are still working on the presentation and workshop selection, and will update this website as more information becomes available.
Contribute to the Checkmk Roadmap
We are looking forward to getting your personal input and unique ideas for Checkmk depending on your use of the product. Don’t miss this Checkmk Conference classic and be there in person for the Checkmk roadmap discussions. Your opinions and feedback are most valuable for us. Have the chance to:
- Directly influence the roadmap for the future of Checkmk on-site.
- Discuss future product development at the Checkmk Conference #10.
Become a speaker and inspire the community
Are you passionate about IT monitoring, and pushing the boundaries of IT excellence with Checkmk? We invite you to take the stage and tell your story at the Checkmk Conference #10! Share your experiences, case studies, and innovative solutions with a global audience eager to learn from the best in the field.
How to apply?
- Have your success story ready at hand
- Submit your paper to our Product Team
- Once selected, we will help you shape your talk
You have to be there to really experience it